So, here is my share with you before sending them through the mail. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but it is all worth it to get some FREE stamps right??
For my first card, I decided to use alot of white background to make that beautiful rose pop out! Had fun combining different shapes on this card, and even handstitched around the outer edge of the card, and used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder to add some more texture, as well as using pop-dots underneath to give some dimension.
Card Details - "I'm Yours" Doodle Flower CardStamp: Inkadinkado #97622 Doodle Flowers
Cardstock: White & Pink
Printed Cardstock: K&Company (Brenda Walton) "Sweet Talk" Specialty Paper Pad
Craft Thread: Light Pink (from my stash)
Sticker Letters: Making Memories
Ribbon: From my stash
Scissors: Fiskars Pinking Paper Edges
Spellbinder Nestabilities: Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Prismacolor Pencils: Crimson Red, Vert Franc, & Spring Green
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
My second card is a little more of a distressed type of card. I used a couple of punches and handcut circles to make my own little flower embellishment. All the papers used on the card, minus the black and white, are from the Basic Grey -Urban Prairie collection, which I just adore. Everything on the card is a at bigger scale, as I really wanted those awesome flourishes from my Inkadinkado stamp set to be the focus around that handmade flower embellie.
Card Details - Flourish "Thanks" Card
Stamp: Inkadinkado #97618 Flourishes by Brenda Walton
Printed Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prarie: Bluebird, Straw, Haylof, Petticoat, Corn Husk,
Cardstock: Black & White
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Emboss - Spots & Dots
Die Cut: Cuttlebug Die - Gratitude
Punches: Fiskars Large and Extra Large Scallops
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Brads: Recollections Gemstone Brads
Lastly, my third card features more of a simplistic look and all the colors were pretty easy to put together, as I just recently bought the paper pack from Target. Look for an upcoming layout from me on using that paper pack real soon! I used one of my new Spellbinders template - inverted scalloped circles (how cool is that template), and a 2 1/2" circle punch to have my little owl be the center of attention! I added a little stitching around the white circle to add just a touch of texture, and topped it off with a little ribbon tie at the top of the card!
Card Details - Owl "Hello" Card
Stamp: Inkadinkado #97625 Birds Galore
Printed Paper: Marcella by K paper pad
Cardstock: Blue Bazzill, White
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Small Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles
Ribbon: Michaels (from my stash)
Craft Thread: Green (from my stash)
Sticker Letters: Making Memories
Prismacolor Pencils: Blue Paon, Ccre Brulee, & Orange Espagnol
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Well that's about it for today! This was fun playing with these stamps, and creating these cards for Inkadinkado. Look for another Inkadinkado stamp in one of my cards that will be used in an upcoming Wednesday Cuttlebug Challenges!!

4 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Inkadinkado will love you....those are the most amazing cards girlfriend!!!!! I am in love with all of them!!! I need those swirls now...hehehe...GOOORGEOUS!!!!! I can't wait to see what stamps they will send ya. I have to make mine next week, too.
these are amazing cards!!! WOWEEE
Okay, your cards are gorgeous, I mean like the type that are too pretty to even give away. Those would totally be framed, they are so beautiful! They would be crazy not to give you a complete set of their stamps! Awesome job! :) (my word verification is "coment" - heehee)
Super cute cards!
Post a Comment