Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Unity Hip Hop Day!

Happy Thursday my friends!  Do you love quotes?  Well I sure do... and this one from ippity's "Delightful Little Things" stamp set, is one that I truly admire and just had to share it on my card today!!

I went through my stack of luscious Webster designer collections, and I found these lovely "Lullaby Lane" papers - "The Arrival" and "Dreamland"!

Stay tuned!  I am working on a little tutorial for you on how to make my version of Tim Holtz's grunger paper rose like the one you see on my card below!  When I complete the tutorial, I will update here on my blog and also show it on the ippity blog too!! 

UPDATE: PAPER ROSE FLOWER TUTORIAL, is right beneath this post..so, scroll down to next post, or just CLICK HERE!!


Details - "The Best Way..." Card
Supplies - Stamps: ippity; Designer Paper: Websters (Lullaby Lane); Border Punch: Martha Stewart & EK Success; Adhesive Pearl: Prima; Distress Inks: Ranger (Tea Dye & Walnut Stain); Crinkly Ribbon: My Stash; Handmade Flower: Quilling Tool; Flower Punch: Marvy Uchida; 1.5" Circle Scallop Punch: Paper Shapers; 3D Zap Dots: Helmar; 450 Quick Dry: Helmar; Adhesive Quick-Fix Adhesive: Helmar 

Have fun on the rest of the hip hop!!  Now..check out what gorgeous creation Kelly has to share with you today!  Have a creative day! 
 
Next Blog

Hugs & Smiles,

19 comments:

Tanya said...

What a beautiful card- I will be watching for that tutorial!

Sweetieshop said...

Gorgeous! I had a wee peek at yr tutorial, i will try this! thank you so much for sharing!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! I still wanna be you when I grow up. :) Thanks so much for the rose tutorial!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card and I just love your flowers!!!!

CharityHand said...

Gorgeous card!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Karen and your flowers are absolutely AMAZING!!!

lisa a.

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful card and thanks for the tutorial!

Jen E. said...

that card is fan-flippin-tastic!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. Love the colors, layout, embellishment, and that flower is awesome.

JenMarie said...

Stunning! Beautiful rose!

Eva said...

WOW.....this is soooo STUNNING!!!! And I can't wait to check out your tutorial, too!!!

Angie Blom said...

love this.. great colours and I am in love with your ribbons.. I still need to find some seam binding.. Gorgeous Karen!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--that flower is gorgeous! Love that brad too:) Great detail! TFS!

Ramsey said...

gorgeous Karen! ENOUGH SAID. :)

Heather said...

So fab fab fab!

Anonymous said...

WOW, beautiful card! I love that rose! Thanks for the tutorial.

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous card and flower!

Maria said...

Beautiful job! Love that flower!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, the flower is gorgeous.... thanks for the tutorial!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com