Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cheery Lynn Designs - You are a Blessing!!


Hello & Happy Sunday!
It's time for another Cheery Lynn Designs challenge, 
and this week it's about "Black & Orange"!
Hope you'll join in on the fun!!

I decided to use different hues of orange and black...
I love the effect of lighter and darker tones in just two main colors!


I went for an elegant look today, with making a cluster of elements
on the left side of the card!  Just one bigger Black Eyed Susan flower 
surrounded by the flourish, doily and mini butterfly!
You'll notice, I also used two different border dies and in two different colors...



Hope this inspires you to give this week's challenge a try!!

List of Cheery Lynn Designs dies used on my project:

Mini Dimensional Butterflies w/Angel Wings 

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs & Smiles,


3 comments:

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful work!
I loved the colors!
A wonderful week for you!

shulsart said...

So beautiful and very elegant!

Bj said...

Your card is gorgeous, Karen! Your papers and choice of dies created such drama and elegance!