Happy Friday & Unity "Flair with Friends Day"! First, I am happy to share my card with you..and I hope it brings a little sunshine to you today! I just love the color palette on this Mariposa Paper Collection! Makes me feel happy...and even more so 'cause I love the mix of fonts on this sweet sentiment from the "Could I Be Any Cuter" Unity Stamp Set!
In honor of "National Craft Month", I've decided to have TWO give-aways this month!! The first one is being shown to you today! Then, next Tuesday, March 16, I will show you the second give-away! This is just my way of celebrating this crafty month with you! So, if you would like a chance to win, all you need to do is 1) become a follower of my blog, and 2) leave a comment on this post telling me what crafts you love to make! I will announce both winners on Sunday, March 28th!!
Now here is the 1st giveaway! Click on image to see details of my handmade items. I hope you like what I've put together for you!!
Now here is the 1st giveaway! Click on image to see details of my handmade items. I hope you like what I've put together for you!!
"Spring has Sprung" Give-Away Includes: Pink Paislee "Enchanted" Chipboard Alpha set; 4 "Enchanted" Printed Papers by Pink Paislee;1 Kaiser Craft "Devonshire" Printed Paper; 2 Prism and Bazzill Carstock; 1 big Handmade Dictionary Paper Scrunchie Flower w/2 leaves; 1 "Spring has Sprung" handstitched Oval embellishment; 4 small ivory Rosettes; 3 various size Glimmer Mist Hand Assembled Flowers with button centers; 2 small Ticket Embellishments made with Unity stamps; 1 medium size Handstitched Ivory Felt Heart w/flower embellishment; 2 Pink and Orange Butterfly Stick Pens (remove from the felt heart); 10 various sizes of Matching Buttons; 3 sizes of Silhouette Butterflies stamped & embellished; 1-12x12 Orange MS punched Border Strip; 1 Shipping Tag that holds - 5 different styles of ribbons/lace;



36 comments:
Oh my! Beautiful card.
lisa a.
Gorgeous, beautiful card Karen! So rich and elegant! I'm now a follower and love to stamp, scrap, sew and crochet! Thanks for the opportunity to win such awesome candy! Have a great weekend!
I am already a follow and I love card making!
Wow Karen! Great card!
I am a follower! I love what you put together! Thanks for the opportunity to share in some of your creations!
Another Gorgeous creation!!!!
Karen I love this card!! The bold colors are amazing and the layout is perfect!!
This is just gorgeous love it.. and of course I'm already a follower The stuff you made is adorable..
My godness that butterfly to die for
Pretty card. I just love FWF. I get so inspired by everyone. Love following your blog. Have a great weekend.
Love the card! Its so pretty! :) And my passion for crafting is paper... I love papercrafting - cards, etc. Have a great weekend.
gergous card, I love all the details, and thanks for giving achance to win this candy,I love painting and decorating ( I generally use some ribbons o scrap paper on my boxes, ), I hope to be in wiht a chance to win =)
big hugs from peru
belssings
helen
gorgeous... I love knit and papercraft.. cards and sb pages!
This is beautiful!!
Like the flower on your card! I enjoy paper crafting and like painting with or without rubber stamps and crochet.
So gorgeous! Love the bright colors!
Gorgeous card! I like making cards scrapbooks, crochet.....
beautiful card Karen!!
another sweet card, karen! and your so sweet for doing a giveaway! i love papercrafts, painting, and machine embroidery!
WOW Karen your card is gorgeous. Love the colours.
I am now a follower and my crafty passions are scrapbook layouts, mini albums, sewing (from designing wedding gowns to soft toys for my Grandkids), and Oil Painting.
Irene xx
This is just gorgeous!
Beautiful card;) LOVE IT!
what a gorgeous card.. so detailed and elegant!
Karen this card is stunning! That butterfly is wonderful! Love your blog giveaway! Those handmade embellishments are gret!
Amazing card Karen!!! You never cease to amaze me with your cards! Love the color combination with the Butterfly is just so beautiful! I'm a follower too...
Beautiful variety of elements on this card!
Beautiful card - I always look forward to seeing your creations! What crafts? Hmmmm - scrapping, card making, sewing, embroidery, knitting. Those are probably the only ones I'm capable of doing:-)
Beautiful card! I am a follower of your blog already. I love to scrapbook and just starting to make cards.
Hey lady how the heck are you?! (hugs)
your card is STUNNING!
Very pretty!! Love it! Have a FAB Friday and enjoy your weekend xx
Love the colors! I love to scrapbook, make cards, crochet and knit.
I LOVE the colors you used on your card. Those are some of my favorite combinations right now!
Thanks for the chance to win the kit. My favorite thing to craft is scrapbook pages for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. She's so spoiled... she already has 4 scrapbooks! :)
I could really use these products on some of her pages. Thank you for the chance to win. I love your blog! :)
Great card! and I love the handmade embellies in the kit!
Beautiful card as always I love your work. I am already following you
I'm now a follower! I will love seeing what you come up with next! I love to stamp, scrapbook, and folk-art paint. My sweet obsession is the snickers bars I just bought to put inside some cookies if we can ever get them baked before the bars are gone!
I am a follower now! Yeah! I say yeah because oo la la i like your items.... I love making cards.
Yvonne
I love these rich vibrant colours you have used and the Nestie adds the perfect touch to your card!
I'm now a follower!
I love papercrafting, cards, boxes etc.
Post a Comment