Greetings Friends!! I have sweet little Ice Skating Marci to showcase for you today!! I've paired her up with Cosmo Cricket designer papers called "Mitten Weather"!! I love the traditional colors with a bit of purple popping out!!
Ice Skating Marci, along with other NEW Marci and Luka stamps can be found in the La-La Land Store!!
By the way, there's a Trunk Show at Jazzy Crafts happening this Thursday, November 11th right in Castro Valley, CA!! Irina, the owner, of La-La Land Crafts, will be there with make-n-takes and sharing some NEW stamps!! How exciting is that!! You can check out all of the details on this post, if you would love to stop by to say hello!!
Have yourself a wonderful day!!
Hugs & Smiles,
Hugs & Smiles,
Karen


4 comments:
Super sweet Karen. I love the whole thing!
Oh girl..this is soooo CUTE....I just love those papers you worked with and you design and coloring...super sweet!!! Hugs...Eva
Karen, this is darling! Love the coloring, the papers and that adorable stamp!
Hugs and smiles
Your coloring is awesome...love the your choices and such a fun sweet card!
Post a Comment