Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends with Flair!

Happy Friday & Happy Friends with Flair Day!!
I love UNITY sentiments and quotes!  
I especially LOVE  this set called "FOREVER FRIENDS"!!


I love the mix of designer papers from the "Be My Valentine" collection by We R Memory Keepers, so I thought I'd go for a CAS style card today!  I'm letting that sentiment take center stage aslong side a bunch of tiny rose flowers!  And, to top it off, using my Baker's twine called "Lemondrops" from The Twinery!  Makes me wanna pucker up when I say LEMONDROPS! 

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend!  I am looking forward to Superbowl Sunday and relaxing after a long week! How about you? Be safe, if you are in one of the areas being hit with the big chilly winter storm!!

Hugs & Smiles,

15 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card, Karen!

stampjourney said...

So cute! Love the papers you chose!

Erika said...

Karen, this is gorgeous!!

http://crafty-creations-by-erika.blogspot.com/

Mara Campbell said...

So pretty Karen!! I love the grid design and those cute little flowers!

Gwynn said...

Wonderful colors! your card is just gorgeous!

Sarah B. said...

Your card is perfection! I love the twine especially :)

sharon g said...

LOVE the twine!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

adorable!!!!! makes me want it!!! hugs, Katrina

Linda said...

very very very pretty and warm loving looking!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

GREAT card! I have got to get some of that baker's twine! LOVE it!

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the combination of papers.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

So bright and cheery!

melody said...

i love the simplicity ~ yet so gorgeous chickie ~ beautiful work as always!

Carolina said...

Your card is just delightful Karen - love it!

farmhouse-story said...

darling mix of colors, karen:)