Hi there and happy Saturday! Just sharing a card that I made for this month's Unity Challenge!
I am hosting this month, and if you'd like to play along
for a GREAT PRIZE,
check out the details right here!!
My card was inspired by this poem below...
Autumn Harvest
I been thinking about summer ending
fall beginning, about Halloween
and all the children dressed in glad array.
I been thinking
about apple cider, good to drink
pumpkin pie
and the sounds of trick or treat.
I been thinking
about the days getting shorter
and the wind and rain
making the leaves fall to the earth again
acorns and pinecones, late blooming flowers
harvest, candy apples, I been thinking.
- Linda Seaver
I been thinking about summer ending
fall beginning, about Halloween
and all the children dressed in glad array.
I been thinking
about apple cider, good to drink
pumpkin pie
and the sounds of trick or treat.
I been thinking
about the days getting shorter
and the wind and rain
making the leaves fall to the earth again
acorns and pinecones, late blooming flowers
harvest, candy apples, I been thinking.
- Linda Seaver
and I used the leaves, pumpkins, and "thankful" sentiment
from this past Kit of the Month
Details - Thankful Card
Supplies - Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Sep 2010 KOTM); Designer Papers: We R Memory Keepers; (Autumn Splendor); Copics; Die Cut: Cheery Lynn Designs (French Pastry Doily); Archival Ink: Ranger (Jet Black)
It's gonna be a gorgeous Autumn day here
so, I look forward to snapping some fall photos, and searching for some
pumpkins in the patch this weekend!!
Hugs & Smiles,




No comments:
Post a Comment