I recently picked up these gorgeous designer papers by We R Memory Keepsers called "Vintage Blue", and immediately fell in love with the whole line! I thought what a wonderful color palette, and beautiful designs for these NEW {ippity} sets...and they are so vintagey, which I just adore!!
I've embossed the background with my Cuttlebug "Birds & Swirls" folder to add some texture to the background, layered my purple flower, and added a little bling and pearls here and there to the flower and butterfly. The main quote image has tiny flowers on it that I colored in with my Copics, and I used my decorative scissors to add a little extra detail!
Supplies - Stamps: {ippity} Delightful Little Things (quote) and Now & Always (flower & butterfly); Designer Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Vintage Blue); Cardstock: ARC (Kraft) & Recollections (Black); Adhesive Pearls: e Line by Prima; Self Adhesive Black Bling Flourish: Want2Scrap; Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug by ProvoCraft (Birds & Swirls); Die Cuts: Spellbinders; Markers: Copics; Ink: Memento; 3D Zap Dots: Helmar; Adhesive Runner: Helmar; Acid Free Glue: Helmar
Now, it's time for you to hop on over to see the gorgeous creation that Kelly has to share with you today!



53 comments:
Oh...WOW..this turned out AMAZING....love how you used the same papers and the same sketch and we came up with different cards...Gorgeous!!
Wow Karen!! I love that you used green as your dominant color. You did a really knock out job on the sketch and color challenges!
Wow, the colors are spectacular and I love the design with so many little details...fabulous Karen!
Fantastic layering, just lovely!
Love this card!! Fab-U-lous!!
I love this! You always choose such pretty papers and you know just how to put them together; you inspire a feeling of happiness for people (like me) when I look at your cards.
This is gorgeous Karen!
just gorgeous, karen!
Love it...especially all the little finishing touches!
This is just one stunning and inspiring card. Great colors!
Amazing card!!!!!
stunning! that paper rocks and you rocked it! love your layering of all those nesties-you do that soooo well! love it and happy release day!
Ok First... I love that bright green!!! Love it! Second... love the layering of the labels (those are my fav dies). Last... FAB job with a that DP with the color challenge and sketch challenge. OMGoodness you rocked it.1
Beautiful card!
Gorgeous!! Love it!! All of it!!! Your details and colors are just yummy :)
Gorgeous card! I love this sketch and colors.
Wow! Karen!!! These are great!
I love all the layering elements incorporated into your beautiful card!
Wow Karen just beautiful!!!!
beautiful!! love the quote and what you did with that fun sketch!! great card!
WOW, those colors are amazing together!
Oh Karen this is so pretty! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous!
One beautiful card! Love it.
Love the colors in your card. That sentiment set is one of my faves of the new release. Who am I kidding, they are all great!
Gorgeous design, Karen! Love how you get so many layers on your card. They are each a work of art!
that card is beautiful! i love the bright colors layered in the background of the craft paper with the sentiment. perfect!
wow stunning , love the embossing on that green paper.. just wonderful.
LOVE your card - love the die cuts and the quote.
BEAUTIFUL card - love the color combination! and of course the stamp!!
Great job. Love the layout and colors
WOW!!! Those colors are so bold and bright :) I was thinking pastels in my head...great job with the sketch too :)
Love the card and the new stamps!!
great card love the way you did a smaple for th sketch
I love how you have layered the Spellbinder die! Fabulous card!!
so adorable!
Just knock my socks off.. THis is beautiful and sketch love it...
Muy Bueno
LOVE THIS QUOTE! You make beautiful art♥
GORGEOUS! I love everything about this card! :)
Fabulous Card!!
Love these layers! The colors are really eye popping!
That is tolltaly cool neat colors I love Cuttlebug background!
Love all those layered shapes. Adds great interest to the card.
Oh so pretty, great mix of elements!
Beautiful card. Luv our layering of the nesti labels.
love all your layers! so cute!
This card is wonderful--love the colors and the gems and the stamps of course:) Great job!
Beautiful card
Love, love your card - I CAN'T wait to use the flower - love it!
Karen your card is GORGEOUS!
Wow! Fabulous card!!!
LOVE the vintage blue! I just peeked at in at my LSS and thought it was so much fun!
Awesome creation gf!!!
fantastic take on the challenge - just beautiful
GORGEOUS! Absolutely LOVE your use of colors! So fun!
Post a Comment