Irina has totally outdone herself with this NEW Marci line!! You are gonna love the whole line that will be coming out in rubber on September 15th!! So, you will definitely want to check the La-La Land Crafts Store on September 15th to get yours quickly..as I know they are gonna fly out the door!
I wanted this card to speak FUN..FUN..FUN!! So, I decided to use these fabulous designer papers by My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary (Jack & Jill)! There's some border punching, a rolled flower (made with the same paper I used to make the bottom border of the card), and I also added a sweet little "Happy Birthday" tag sentiment to the card and tied it with black DMC and added it to the bold red ribbon!
Birthday Marci's been colored in with Copics and her sweet little panda bear has been layered to pop right out! The Spellbinder label that Birthday Marci is on also has Helmar 3D Zap dots too! Birthday Marci's all ready to wish that special girl a very happy birthday!!
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a fun day...try to get some creating in... and enjoy this beautiful summer day!!
Hugs & Smiles,



7 comments:
That is such a cute stamp and I really love that DP!
She is so sweet!! I will just have her for my birthday :)..Great job on your coloring and love your flower bow..
CUTE!!! LOVE the FUN color combo!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina
Karen, this is SOO Cute! Love your awesome DP and that ribbon rose is perfect on here!! =) Super job!
Hi Karen!
I found some of your cards on SB.com and thought I would take that to your blog and here I am! I just signed up to follow you too! woo hoo! I ADORE your projects..I love the fun and the softness to much of what you do!!! Look forward to seeing more!!!
Leah
http://beeingcreativeandfeelingcherry.blogspot.com/
As usual, awesome job! Your cards are always just eye candy! =D
One more thing...how is Marci on top of that die? Trying to figure out how her pigtails overlap the die. Layered? =D
Post a Comment