I love the theme for this week's Unity Hop - Grateful/Thankful projects!! Right away, I decided to use my ippity "A Moment in Time" sentiment. I pulled out my 8x8 Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante designer papers because I wanted to have that "autumn" feel for my small "Grateful Mini Journal"!!
This journal booklet is made by using one of my Silhouette Dies designed by Samantha Walker!! It's called "3 Nesting Artsian Shapes" (C00493_19210) " and it comes with three different files in this one set!! The ippity sentiment was stamped onto a Spellbinder die cut and then I added little gold pearl pen dots around the border and a few dots on top of the tiny butterflies and the end of the sentiment swirl!!
Here's a close up of the side view, so you can see that my journal is pretty thick for being a mini!! Now, I can start filling it up on a daily basis for everything that I am grateful/thankful for in my life! Hope this inspires you to make one too! They are quick and so much fun to make!!
Oh..and not to forget...I have a winner to announce for the "handmade" flower challenge for World Cardmaking Day!! WINNER is MARTHA (username: creatingisfun)!!! So Martha, send an email to Jimmi at this address: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com, and she will send your "You Deserve" ippity stamp set prize out to you!! Thanks so much to everyone who played along..I was amazed at all the awesome handmade flowers you all made!
Now, it's time for you to head on over to see what fabulous creation Kelly has to share with you today!! Hope to talk to you later in the SCS forum!! Have a blessed day!
Hugs & Smiles,



26 comments:
Seriously cute journal! I love the shape and all those fabulous colors!
another absolutely fabulous project!
lisa a.
EEP! This is so incredibly fabulous!!!!
And congrats to Martha! :)
Sunning journal!
just beautiful, karen:)
The journal is beautiful. I love the colors. And such a fun shape! TFS
oh, Karen! this is beautiful. the papers are perfect and I loooove that cut file (I used it tuesday on my MFT project!). great album.
Wow Karen!! Your journal is stunning! Simply gorgeous colors and such a pretty feel to the whole thing.. hope you have a wonderful day!!
What a beautiful journal! Love the fall colors!
This is AMAZING!!! I love the blue color against all the fall colors...gorgeous :)
i really like the vintage/distressed look.
Karen that is beautiful! What a great journal! Congrats to MARTHA!!
OMGOSH! This journal is just gorgeous and super inspiring. Love the colors and all the details.
This is so beautiful! I just love everything about your journal!
wooohooooo! thank you so much!!
OK, I said this already on Facebook, but seriously, this is the most GORGEOUS creation EVER!!!!!!!!! Love the papers, that rose, the colors, the design, just about EVERYTHING!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take my breath away gorgeous Karen! You really knocked my socks off with this! I LOVE every detail, the flower is to die for!
what Im trying to say is WOW :)
Love all of the wonderful detail and vintage flair your projects always have, Karen! GORGEOUS! :)
I just love the colors!! Just the cutest journal!!
what a beautiful mini journal!! gorgeous flower
Stunning mini-journal! Gorgeous with those layers, colors, all of it!
Always a pleasure to see ur beautiful creations! *smile*
TFS
=D
Oh Karen this is stunning!!!
Gorgeous!
SUPER cute journal! I love all the layers and the shape--FABBY!!
Very nice journal.
Post a Comment