Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Something to be Thankful For...

I've got an autumn card to share with you today!!  I'm sharing sweet La-La Land Crafts Winter Marci! I love her little pose, and the sweetness in her face just makes me smile each time I see her! 

Today, I am featuring Marci with these designer papers from We R Memory Keepers called "Maple Grove"!!   I just love these warm fall colors, so I had to show off beautiful Marci in her matching coat and hat with black pearl buttons!  Now, Little Marci is ready to be sent to that special someone to let them know that "there is always something to be thankful for"!!

If you are interested in purchasing this adorable stamp, you can visit La-La Land Crafts Store!! Or, perhaps picking up any of the other NEW releases..you'll just love them!!

Until tomorrow...have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Smiles,

7 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Such a sweet card Karen, I love this WRMK line and your coloring is fabulous! I love how you did her coat, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

aWWW, I love her, wish I could afford her but not at the moment ! Beautiful work here, really love that pp too ~ Take care, Renee

Eva said...

Oh, my...this is soooo beautiful! I really love Marci in fall colors, and those papers are amazing, too!!! Gorgeous card, my friend!

Jana Weaver said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and the papers, and the way you colored her coat has such wonderful texture...FABULOUS!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, how pretty! Beautiful papers and adorable image!

Kristine said...

Oh Karen, i LOOVE this card so much! I sat down with the intension of making a Fall-themed winter marci card for tomorrow but needed to mail a super Luka one so I did that instead. But you've totally inspired me to get one made --hopefully tomorrow! LOVE the warm colors and the way you colored her hat and coat etc. --soo PRETTY! =) Your DP is fabulous too. I could go on and on, LOL. Def. my fave so far! Great job!

Cory said...

I really like how Marci’s outfit matches the fall colors.